I was having a craving for these and realized that everything I needed was already in my pantry...so this recipe really counts! (For anyone who's keeping track.) I remember cooking these up so many times when I was younger. I was having flashbacks while I was making them just now. They are super simple, delicious and pretty rich. And as always my recipes are for smaller portions. Feel free to double any of the recipes as you see fit.

The ingredients for the Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies:

chocolate ingredients

In a saucepan mix the butter, sugar, milk & cocoa powder together.

melt first ingredients

Heat until boiling then let it boil hard for about 1 1/2 minutes.

boil mixture

Remove from the heat and add in the peanut butter, vanilla & oats. Stir together until completely combined.

add oats

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Let cool for about 45 minutes.

cookie done


Here is the recipe card for this dish:

chocolate recipe card

Enjoy!

cheers!
xo diane
contact: thepantrychallenge[at]gmail[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment